I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Brand New Bitch Thread*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *Brand New Bitch Thread*
    Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 13:27
My first bitch is for not finding (or possibly being too lazy to look for it properly) the original bitch thread.

My second is....

People who keep the plastic films on mobiles and other screens to 'keep them clean and free from scratches' It is plain wrong and I feel compelled to peel them off straightaway *

*Admittedly I do quite enjoy peeling the plasticky bit off much in the same way as I like to dissect an old stylee Kit Kat - End, end, side, side, wafer by wafer

Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 13:29
ooh yes, very wrong.

*goes off to think of something to bitch about*
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 13:29
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 13:32
Bloody city planners, and Capital of Culture every major road link into city under construction and the whole of the town centre one big building site 10 minute journey took me 30 minutes today
veronica View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 13:39
Bloody olympics, 9 billion quid now isn't it
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 14:05
Originally posted by veronica

Bloody olympics, 9 billion quid now isn't it

Don't get me started!

To be fair though, we all knew this would happen, plus the cost is bound to rise in the interim.

All this crap about how the olympics will be good for national pride etc is bollocks.

NINE BILLION POUNDS!

What kind of dent could that make in new equipment for hospitals and schools, transport, leisure activites THEN I'd have national pride
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 14:22
oh good I like a good bitch first is Dan fans

THAT IS A JOKE BY THE WAY

Second, parents that send their kids to school with the poo bug [don't know how to spell diaroha] then the whole class ends up getting it
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 14:23
LISA!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 15:34
I think I'm going to love this thread!

Edited by Butterfly - 16 Mar 2007 at 15:39
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 16:19

Bloody awful public transport links in my town which mean that if I don't have my car its a 4-hour round trip (home-uni-home) instead of a 15 minute drive each way.  Pinch

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 16:23
Train fare prices. Say no more. Oh, and bus fare prices too. Gggrrh!
lena4stefan View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
Frankette

Quote lena4stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 17:36

My RE teacher who writes in miniscule writing on the board, honestly you wouldn't believe the size of it-smaller than this font- so I have to get my glasses out to read it when I can usually get by with most teachers' writing and then has the nerve to ask if people need glasses when they ask her politely if she could write a little bigger.

The fact that the bus I used to get before Travel West Midlands cut the route so I couldn't Angry now comes exactly on time while my bus is always late and that people are inconsiderate enough  to park their cars and vans right square in front of the bus stop so you have to go right out into the middle of the road and risk being killed to stop the oncoming bus when it eventually turns up.

and...

The fact that my school is too stingy to do anything for Comic Relief so we are in uniform while every other school around us is wearing whatever they like

I'll post more if I can think of some...I love this thread

lena4stefan View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
Frankette

Quote lena4stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 17:40

Yes butterfly I forgot about bus fare prices- up from 1 to 1.40 in 3 years where I live for adults and for me it's gone up from 50p to 70p- surely this is more than the rate of inflation? (we somehow got onto this in maths and were discussing how terrible it is). 70p for a child fare....

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 17:50
My husband goes by tube to a football match .... his fare used to be 1 return (just one stop). Then London Underground, thanks to Ken Libingstone, decided to put the fare up overnight to 3 for the same journey .... unless he bought an Oyster Card. Gggrrh!

Oh, and you weren't alone Lena, I work in a school that did absolutely nothing for Comic Relief, in fact to even mention the words "Comic Relief" was almost like uttering a swear word!!
Miss Summers View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote Miss Summers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 18:25
People who bloody moanLOLLOLLOL
matt+dan=win View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote matt+dan=win Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 19:54
GOD I HATE IT WHEN THE INTERNET DOESN'T WORK OR MSN AND WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO UPDATE SOMETHING AND IT WONT LET YOU!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>