I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hilary Duff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hilary Duff
    Posted: 03 Mar 2007 at 22:01
I quite like this http://www.youtube.com/hilaryduffuk

catchy, dance I think she is over in the UK now for this to be released.
Ginger View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2007 at 18:39
Yeah i Just saw her the other day the Single was released on Moday....Called 'With love'
Sammy View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Nurse Rachet

Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2007 at 20:32
My eldest loves Hillary Duff. I saw her interviewed the other day,nice girl but she just looked sooooooooo skinny. Too skinny.
This bloody size 0 bollocks worries me alot having girls...Have already had my eldest saying no to certain treats as they are 'fattening' and she would have to go on a diet if she ate alot.
I was horrified and took her to the cake shop and got her a donut
Bloody celebs. And body images.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 01:20
I don't know much of Hilary Duff but if this is the electro-dancey sounding song then it's alright. You're right about the whole size zero thing Sammy. It's not healthy OR attractive. A couple of my friends are perfect examples, one's around size 12-14, the other is size 6. Guess who gets more attention? The bigger one. And when I say bigger, she's normal weight. It's a pity so many people (girls especially) take so much notice of what a magazine says they should look like. Who is ever happy when they're starving?
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 16:52
Hillary Duff is that Lizzie Mcguire? [sp] of Disney, my son's watch it, I know it was a few years back but she looks so much better then
Sammy View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Nurse Rachet

Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 19:59
Yes lisa Hilary Duff does play lizzie. And agree she looked much better/healthier in those days.
Ginger View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2007 at 15:46
Theyv'e actually put up a widget on her official site . http://www.hilaryduff.com/myspace

You can get the code for this and whack it uo on your myspace...it plays songs and video.....

Enjoy
xSophx View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote xSophx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 10:11
I hate the song and the girl.
Most of the songs on her album 'Dignity' is songs about Nicole Richie and Joel Madden.:(
Ginger View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 15:09
I think the albums actually a vast improvement........really enjoyable
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2007 at 22:39
i was surprised a si didnt think it was my kind of thing at all but when I watched the video it was good, worth a chance really. I dont listen to radio that would play that kind of stuff so you tube is a great way for me of finding new music.
xSophx View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote xSophx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2007 at 19:49
Gypsy Woman and Diginity is about Nicole Richie. Stranger is about Nicole Richie and Joel Madden.

Gypsy Woman has to be one of the crappest songs Iv'e heared in my life!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2007 at 20:30
I quite like Hilary Duff. Her music is good. I wish her all the best with her music because she's a really good actress.
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 14:13
I didnt know they were about them!! I'll have to listen again :)
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 15:55

Hmm... Hilary's one sexy "US" babe! Eek

She would fit well for me Thumbs%20Up 

Now that I know she can sing, Hilary and I should sign up to do "Just The Two Of Us" in Jan, cause I can sing too Smile

Edited by killersbee - 16 Aug 2007 at 22:50
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Hevcat View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Hevcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 19:23
I'm on the fence with her...she's not quite my style (I'm more of a hardcore person), but her first album was alright. So...I'm torn.
ice girl View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote ice girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 23:18
i like hilary i have her albums
i love dancing on ice
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>