I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbies
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello to ALL our NEWBIES!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ozzycam View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ozzycam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 23:18
Hi everyone just thought i would say hello to you all just joined today so please be gentle with me it's my first post.......lol x
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 13:20
Hope you can join us @lovingdoi :-)
@lovingDOI View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote @lovingDOI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 18:48
Hello. just saying hello. will pop in when i can. but cant wait to read more on DOI. loved what I have read so far.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 10:47
Hi fashionqueen welcome to the br
fashionqueen View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote fashionqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 10:29
Hi everybody!
I'm new in here and I really like these forums! I've found very interesting info and opinions.
:)
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 19:19
how do you get a moving picture, i want one of those !
Follow me Twitter @Ollie_pops
Annemariekx View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Annemariekx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 11:37
Hi Elvee

Your avatar is brilliant. Welcome back to BR.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 08:45
Hia Elvee.

Sorry to hear about your dog Unhappy

Love your avatar.
elvee View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote elvee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 20:06
Wink Hi Bren, Alex (and one other) plus everyone on this wonderful forum.

I am not exactly a newbie but have been away for quite a while now so thought I would pop back in to see who is new and who I should intro myself to!

I am known as Elvee, love DOI, BGT (not the cringeworthy times though) and X Factor.  In fact, from BGT I have been following Greg Pritchard the Welsh Male Soprano. He is doing very well indeed. And of course, following Matt Evers as always - do we still have Matts Ice Maidens on here?

I am disabled and live alone so it is nice to meet knew people online and find others with the same interests as myself.  I had a little dachsie until recently when I could no longer take him even for short walks so found him a lovley home miles from me. Boohoo Cry. I miss him more each day and he left in March this year!

Anyway, I am looking foward to catching up with some old friends and making many more new ones.

Best wishes to you all, each and everyone of you XXX
Love, Light & Blessings - Elvee
Batcat View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Batcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 20:10
Hiya newbie ready to dive in here hello everyone Big%20smile
Life Maxim...Just do it!
kent_boy View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote kent_boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 23:34
hiya all jamie the name 
Hyperupdate View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Hyperupdate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 17:53
Just like to welcome everyone on this thread who is a bit shy to make there own Big%20smileWhistle
My BB Twitter: http://twitter.com/hyperupdate2 Welcome thread: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27469
irish_girl View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote irish_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 21:33
hi, everybody...im a newbie...
Bekky View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Bekky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 22:12
Hi every1! Ive joined tonite cos this is the place to chat about Daniel Whiston and show my support to him and hayley! and of course meet other fans like me...

Hows every1 doin? Absolutely loving Dan and hayley, they perform so well together- beautiful to watch xx
Bekky xx
BuddyB View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote BuddyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 16:55
Hello you!
I'm surrounded by numpties...please rescue me!
heyjude View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote heyjude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 14:50
Hi,I've heard this place mentioned here and there, had a peek and saw some familiar faces
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>