I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Goodies > Food and Drink
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What foods/drinks do you dislike?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2008 at 17:14
we don't have any in atm but we had some tuna! so I made a sandwich. I am hooked on granny smith apples at the moment and everyone was shocked at school one day when i brought a nectarine in I said it's only as we had ran out of apples. I love nectarines but the squish easily. Someone had to keep on guessing what it was they said oh thats a peach nope then they said something else, i can't remember what, then said plum then gave up and we told her.
pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2008 at 17:24
LOLLOL i love apples too! its braeburn for me!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2008 at 17:44
I love apples! I can't eat them with my braces though which sucks.
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2008 at 18:02
awww zoe I had braces not long ago but my orthodontist hates me cos I ate everything anyway!!! There's no way i couldve gone without apples and spare ribs for so long!! Lol I'll eat anything I love food!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2008 at 18:31
My orthodontist hates me too. I've broken my braces loads. I nearly broke them the other day by eating a mini egg. I've had my braces for nearly 2 years, apparently I still have a while left with them. I chose to get pink braces so they don't look that bad.
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2008 at 18:42
great way to annoy your parents keep constantly breaking your braces
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2008 at 18:42
*squeals* I'd have loved to have pink braces!! Actually I did for a while but they took them off at my next appointment as I hadn't been cleaning enough and when they were put back on I didn't get the choice I just got metal... I'm now stuck with a retainer for night but I lost my bottom one so I know have to wear that part full time... It was ridiculous I lost it so made an appointment for a replacement, found it so cancelled the appointment, lost it again but couldnt get an appointment till January so in January I went to the appointment the stupid cow who did my appointment was really rude about it saying to me 'how comes you didn't come and get it fitted?' errr cos I couldnt get an appointment till now!! Anyway I told her I thought that was what the appointment was for and she says 'no we only fit it a week after the impression' ONLY IF WE CAN GET AN APPOINTMENT!!!! Grrr so now i have to wear the bottom bit full time... And rant over!

Edited by pinkie_princess - 26 Feb 2008 at 18:45
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2008 at 19:00
Awww, poor you. I live an hour and a half away from my orthodontist so like every 6 weeks it's a longgg drive down to see the orthodontist. Luckily it normally means missing like an hour of school in the afternoon. I have to wear elastics on my braces at the moment. I'm meant to be wearing them but they hurt soooooooo bad so I only start wearing them like 2 weeks before my next appointment and my orthodontist thinks I've been wearing them the whole time.

There's sooooo many foods that I'm not meant to be eating with braces. I'm not meant to be eating chocolate/sweets and I'm not meant to be chewing gum. I couldn't care less though. I don't know how I would get through the day without chewing gum!
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2008 at 18:34
omg guess what - i found it again!!!!!! now i have 2! seriously i need to take more care of my brace i've lost it found it lost it found it about 50 times now!! oh well whats the welsh bastard gonna do about it??? lol
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2008 at 15:38
Sods law ain't it as soon as you post it you find the things not that long after.

Zazza your like me everyday in tutor time i am eating etc and i have never once got caught in my new school. In my old school I got caught one with chewing gum as my throat went dry and the gum kept on dropping as i was talking to my tutor. I got away with it for three times then got caught then I only put half of it in the bin and didn't get caught lol. The ironic thing was I was going to put it in the bin before tutor time. Also just before we went in someone said have you ever got caught I said no then got bloody caught. Sod's law.

k@ty View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote k@ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2008 at 00:34
i got my braces off last wednesday after 3 years and a long 3 years they were, i broke them 45 times lol my  orthodontist  started geting to know me to well lol, when i first got them i was saying to myself i was not going to eat apples but that only lasted 2 days lol as i love them and couldent live without eating at least of them a day i also also still ate hard sweets which is mainly how i kept on braking them
live each day to the full, you never know when it might end
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2008 at 01:20
Glad you got them off. I dunno what i would do with braces on not allowed apples it would kill me especially if I am in one of my phases where I have to eat an apple a day. Also without chewing gum it is not worth thinking!!!

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2008 at 00:05
I'm hooked on Subway at the moment. Tuna on Italian bread with lettuce and cucumber and mayo love it lol and the smarties cookies they sell. xx
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2008 at 18:14
Subway do a really nice hot beef and chilli or something like that, can't remember the proper name of it, dead messy to eat but really scrummy! 

My hubby has just brought home a load of shortbread fingers from work ... I could be a stone heavier by this time next week LOL  Better get skating again to burn it all off! 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2008 at 18:15
Oh - I've just read the title of this thread ... it's what foods you DISLIKE, not like isn't it! 

In that case it has to be broad beans - eugh!  That and fishcakes, double bleugh!

Also I've bought a bottle of alcohol free rose wine this week in an effort to cut down my evening alcohol intake and it's bloody awful ... back onto the proper stuff for me again. 

Edited by JanDanFan - 11 Apr 2008 at 18:16
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456