I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Goodies > Food and Drink
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What foods/drinks do you dislike?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 17:41
Awwww, sorry! I should've warned you!

Ewwww, that sound gross! I'm soooo pleased I didn't drink the milk when it turned all lumpy and everything.

I'm sticking to orange juice at the moment!

Has anyone had fruit flakes before? They're gross!
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 17:47
Nope I haven't and don't intend to.

With milk I will go ages without drinking it then for about a week or so I can't get enough of the stuff.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 17:49

That will probably happen with me and milk then.

I hate raisins too. I like grapes but I hate dried grapes (raisins). They're gross!

ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 17:56
Oh I love rasins I can't get enough of them but then every once in a while you come across some horrible ones. I love grapes they never last long when I am around. Hence when we are on holiday we always buy loads of grapes coz I eat them till the cows come home no pun intended. When I went to Cyprus two years ago my Nan got me hooked on cherries as they are so cheap down there me and my cousin ate about 5 pounds in weight of cherries in about 30mins throwing the pips out the window. She was wearing baige and she sat on one I was in fits of laughter in the back of the car. She also got a load of pips down her top as she was holdin onto the bag and we put a load of pips in there to throw out in one and we went over a massiv bump and they went everywhere and a load down her top. My gradad, who is bald, came out with a red head he found it hilarious apart from the mess in the hire car. Whoops.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 18:08
LOL 

I can eat grapes forever! My parents always make sure they buy me some grapes at the supermarket!

I've always found that on holiday food never tastes quite the same. The exceptions being the US and Italy. Italy has the most amazing food!

I went to Majorca and there was a buffet every mealtime but even though there was like normal food, it all seemed to taste different.
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 18:14
When I went to Cyprus it was all inclusive and there was fish everyday and I love fish.
Got Ibiza this year and america next year both all inclusive. Also next year I might have Canada or Switzerland. Not all inclusive as thats with explorers/scouts.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 20:09
I love fish too. There was fish at our hotel but it was oysters, mackerals and cod. I hate all 3 of them. I used to love cod but I find it tasteless now.

I'm going to Canada this year! We're going on this tour and then either a cruise up to Alaska or a week in Hawaii! I don't think there's too much difference between the food over here and the food in Canada.
*Lisa* View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
twat

Quote *Lisa* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 23:01
I tried celery yesterday for the first time yesterday. It was disgusting!

Edited by *Lisa* - 25 Feb 2008 at 12:42
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 23:10
Originally posted by *Lisa*

I tried celery yesterday for the first yesterday. It was disgusting!

Well said Clap I used to like it but I went of it Smile
maz007 View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote maz007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 23:34
I can't stand celery either
pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 13:18
Originally posted by zazza6

LOL 

I can eat grapes forever! My parents always make sure they buy me some grapes at the supermarket!

I've always found that on holiday food never tastes quite the same. The exceptions being the US and Italy. Italy has the most amazing food!

I went to Majorca and there was a buffet every mealtime but even though there was like normal food, it all seemed to taste different.
omg you hate raisins??? i love them!!! and don't get me started with grapes!! if my mum gets like 3 bags of grapes (cos she knows they'll be gone within a day!!!!!) i'll sit down and within 5 mins a bag will be gone!!! i loveeeeee them!! my mum calls me the grape monster!! my stepdad and i fight over them cos he never gets any when i'm around!! he put a note in the fridge on the big bowl of them we had saying 'davids grapes sarah don't touch!!' once - course i didn't listen and scoffed them all!
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 13:19
i love celery omg everyone hates stuff i love!
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 15:59
I hate celery but my granddad loves the stuff. But I love eating raw carrots I went through over five bags of them in one day without really realising. Until I wanted more. But then I moved onto the grapes
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 16:50
whoo go grapes!! omg shock horror my stepdad beat me to it last night and ate the last bag of grapes with my mum so i came in from school with no grapes to eat!!! the grape monster needs grapes!!!!!
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2008 at 16:47
What you want to do is when they go and buy grapes nick a bag and put them away and then when they think all the grapes have gone go and eat them infront of them.
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2008 at 17:00
hahahahaha that's funny i'm gonna do that! i've just had some when i got it from school - yummy! Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>