I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbies
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another Newbie and Dan fan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Online Status: Offline
  Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2007 at 13:48

newbies,
Dallas View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote Dallas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2007 at 16:57
Hi and welcome to all you newbies
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. Edgar Allan Poe
BCfan View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BCfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 00:49
    Welcome everyone.  Happy posting.  I too have escaped from DS. Some threads gone a 'little bit strange' now
I have come across to sanity.

salasally View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Dan's Diva

Quote salasally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 03:22
welcome to the blueroom all you newbies
I'm sure you will love it here
jana View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote jana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 11:29
Hi! I'm another newbie to the blue room - been reading it for a few weeks and thought it was about time I joined!!

I'd like to say Hi to everyone and good luck to Dan & Emily on Sat!! Hopefully her nerves wont get the better of her and she'll show she really can skate!!

Cheers!!
Sharon View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Dan's Diva

Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 11:50
Jana, welcome to the Blueroom.

emma x View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
Dan's Diva

Quote emma x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 14:34
Originally posted by jana

Hi! I'm another newbie to the blue room - been reading it for a few weeks and thought it was about time I joined!!

I'd like to say Hi to everyone and good luck to Dan & Emily on Sat!! Hopefully her nerves wont get the better of her and she'll show she really can skate!!

Cheers!!

welcome!
have fun xxx xxx
Dallas View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote Dallas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 16:09
Welcome Jana
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. Edgar Allan Poe
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 18:22

Hallo and welcome to all! 

tulip View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote tulip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 21:02
Hi there, another newbie here!

I'm a  BIG Dan fan, I saw him on last years DOI but this year he really caught my eye.  And I must admit that for the first time in over a year, my desktop pic has changed from my nephew to someone else....Dan !  

Quick question about avatars if I may - I found the forum re avatars & I guess I should post there, but nevermind.
I am guessing the ppl who post avatars as letting everyone use them (for which I thank you), but do I need to host the avatar or can I use the link from blueroom?

Tulip

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 21:10
Welcome Tulip hope you have fun here.
Feel free to use any of the avators I've posted, for my ones I think you'll need to save them first and then you should be able to upload them then.
I'll leave Bren to tell you about her ones as they can be done a different way!
tulip View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote tulip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 21:17
Thanks Tracey, will go take another look & upload to website...now just to stop my bro replacing Dan pics with pics of my nephew!

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 21:20
If you get really stuck shout for Jon or Alex cos they can put avator pic up for you!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 21:23
no my avatars no different just right click and save if you have any problem upload an avatar I can help just post message
tulip View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote tulip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 21:34
Thanks Bren & Tracey,  Hopefully I have just sorted that out & have myself an avatar - I'll just mail my bro & tell him to leave that folder alone. (I know it's my site but to get newer pics of my nephew a few hundred miles away we post them on his site & mine)
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 21:38
Glad to help! Been a lot of avators getting changed weekly on here as the new ones get posted and some even change theres daily!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>