I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DO NOT USE TEXT SPEAK IN THE BLUE ROOM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 09:08
as with most things it is down to being familiar with it and comfortable with it. The younger generation have always had these devises around, but dont forget that it's only in the last 15 years that technology has really boomed, mobile phones are still a young technology to people over a certain age (I remember black and white telly! Ehh Gad!)

Yes txt speak was useful when text messages were limited to a certain number of characters but that is no longer the case as long as you dont mind spending 10p more.
pinklady46 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote pinklady46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 19:14
Im not tech minded and it takes me ages to send a text on my phone so i got a new phone with a key board so much better
you have to be in it to win it Big Brother here i come
Hyperupdate View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Hyperupdate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 15:40
I'm pleased about that rule. Keyboards are there for a reason kidsClap
My BB Twitter: http://twitter.com/hyperupdate2 Welcome thread: http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27469
johnbrown View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote johnbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 11:27
wow! thats great.
DizzyPinkDuck View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote DizzyPinkDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 17:28
Originally posted by Alex

Originally posted by cath

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#ff0000 size=2>scuse my ignorance Alex what is text speak please. thanks

It's what people (kids mostly) use on mobiles Cath and it's fine on them but not on here. U for you, 2 for to, 4 for for etc.

Yeah Hiya, Ecuse me?  I say tbh  because i cant spell onst (the 3rd word in tbh)  Im sorry I try to type as english as i can but I cant spell verry well so I use abevations so I dont have to feel bad about it, Im sorry x

Edited by DizzyPinkDuck - 07 Feb 2011 at 17:29
Yeah Im A duck, Totaly x
jamesfly View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote jamesfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 10:30
I don't always study the content that are in written text, I can't be worried, I can comprehend using it on a cell cellphone, but it doesn't take a lengthy time to kind in complete. 
james anderson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12