I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > RTV world > Celebrity Big Brother 2007
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cleo Live Feed Today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cleo Live Feed Today
    Posted: 20 Jan 2007 at 23:54
Anyone been watching the live feed today? my sister saw this and was really annoyed but I worked most of day so missed it

Got the gist of it here:

Cleo is acting out her plans she dicussed last night with Jo and Danielle, trying to wind up Dirk (for what reason I dont know, but I think because she's jealous that he gives all his attention to Shilpa), last night they talked about putting smashed eggs in his pockets and also putting some of Shilpa's underwear in Dirks bed...and now she's doing her characters and flirting with him very annoyingly.

Cleo says "Dirk is smoking inside because he wants to get voted out"

Jack says "If he smokes in the bedroom, I'll rip it out his mouth and flush it down the toilet".

Jo says "(Dirk) He's at breaking point...he just needs pushing that little bit over the edge"

Danielle says "That's mean"

Cleo plans to bring her character 'Dorothy' out tonight...to annoy Dirk when he's trying to sleepApparently 'Dorothy' will appear at 3am in the morning. If she does, I think Dirk will walk

My sister reckons it was nom talk by Jo so they have someone else to pick on
Miss Summers View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote Miss Summers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2007 at 23:57
Nothing but BULLYS
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2007 at 23:57
she continuted a bit longer in her 'characters' pissing Dirk off but took it way too far it finished after Ian had said something about knowing boundaries and having passed them

on DS they were calling it near bullying again - those involved - Danielle, Cleo, Jack and Jo
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2007 at 00:03
What is it with these people?  Not seen any of it today, but sounds bloody awful. 
Rose View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Madam Whiplash

Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2007 at 00:04

those involved - Danielle, Cleo, Jack and Jo

About right ..
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2007 at 00:13
With Ian steering well clear and doing his desperate Butlin's Redcoat act trying to jolly all the others along no doubt

I remember how unfunny Barrymore was when he did his 'hilarious' (ony to himself) characters.

Cleo's obviously hoping someone will offer her a comedy show afterwards, no doubt called 'The Many faces of Cleo' How apt.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2007 at 00:15
Nice one, Alex!! 
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2007 at 00:19
dear god Cleo now organising all the bullying gang to dress up as one of her characters and to wind Dirk up again this is beyond the joke and getting unfunny
Miss Summers View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote Miss Summers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2007 at 00:20
How OLD is she?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2007 at 00:21
enough this is enough now they have hid the remainder of his whiskey (Cleo leading this note) and Jack talking of throwing his tofu away and now they are going to steal his Soy sauce what the hell is going on here

Cleo is the woman scorned she fancieshim and he doesnt fancy her and she is behaving like a frigging idiot
Miss Vixen View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Miss Vixen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2007 at 00:21
havent they learnt thier lesson already???
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2007 at 00:23
I honestly do not know what her motive is, anyone enlighten me?

Dirk made it clear he wasn't amused but she's pushing it.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2007 at 00:25
its the woman scorned syndrome Alex she has tried to get his attention she hasnt got it so she is retaliating def
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2007 at 00:26
I know it's already been said on here, but...

Edited by Strawberry Pez - 21 Jan 2007 at 00:28
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2007 at 00:42
Originally posted by Strawberry Pez

I know it's already been said on here, but...

So apt as is

Cleo is so misjudging the viewers, but I'm thinking this was her plan all along, she couldn't intervene with the bullying because she had her own agenda to look after, the joker in the pack.

It's backfiring BIG style but Cleo, you just keep on digging.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2007 at 00:45
you two are so right in bathroom with jack and jo having water fight the woman is acting like she is on something
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>