I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > RTV world > Celebrity Big Brother 2007
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jackiey's Eviction Interview

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jackiey's Eviction Interview
    Posted: 10 Jan 2007 at 23:09
Jackiey's interview: "The Indian was jarring me"

Jackiey took little time for pleasantries with Davina upon exiting the house and sitting down for the customary exit interview.

"How much of a shock was that?" asked Davina.

"I didn't give a fuck to be truthful with you. Do you know what? The Indian was jarring me big time," came the response.

"Who do you mean by that?" questioned Davina.

"Shappelle, Sher-pa, whatever her name is," Jackiey replied, gesticulating wildly.

The subject then turned to Jackiey's lack of footwear. "I can't believe you evicted me without me trotters," she said, as Davina offered to take hers of "in sympathy."

Davina then pointed to a picture of a crying Jade on the big screen. "Oh fuck off," said Jackiey, wondering if the housemates knew she had been evicted. Davina explained that they were watching the whole time.

"Oh Jade, come on man, I'm safe," Jackiey told the screen. "I'm pukka."

"She's crying because she didn't get a chance to say goodbye to you," Davina pointed out, before Jackiey sniffed herself and offered Davina a look down her top.

"I got a right good look at your boobs there," said Davina, sitting back rapidly.

"They're pukka," affirmed Jackiey.

"Were you aware of the furore you caused in there?" asked Davina.

"Of course I was, she was jarring my head," responded Jackiey, using a finger to point at her temple. "No, no one jarred me in there, they were pukka," she continued after Davina inquired as to how she felt about the other housemates.

After some clips were shown demonstrating the impact she had on the house - ranging from Donny's "morons" comment to Jackiey's own "whatever your name is... fuck off" comments to Shilpa, Jackiey said she had been "freaked out" by Ken.

"He was witty, I just couldn't deal with him, he's way high up there," she explained, pointing skyward.

The topic then turned to Shilpa. Davina helped Jackiey pronounce the name correctly and asked why she couldn't say the name properly in the house.

"I don't mean it rude whatsoever," said Jackiey, citing an example of calling one of Jade's friends "Jan" despite her name being "Jennifer." "She was okay until we had that little dispute and then she went off her head a little bit and went 'don't call me princess no more'."

Jackiey then affirmed that she didn't moderate her behaviour because she was Jade's mum.

"I didn't think you did," said Davina.

Jackiey said that before going in the house, she wrote a list of things that she wouldn't do.

"I went right, Jack, you don't go in people's face..." she began and was interrupted when Davina pointed out, "but you did."

"I know... so I failed it," Jackiey replied.

"Jackiey, you were a really awesome housemate," Davina concluded before handing over to Jackiey's best bits.

Source
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2007 at 23:09
classy lady!
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2007 at 23:24
You got it slightly wrong Bendy

Originally posted by Bren

"She's crying because she didn't get a chance to say goodbye to you," Davina pointed out, .

Should read

"She's crying because she knows the cameras are on her

and this bit
Originally posted by Bren

"Jackiey, you were a really awesome housemate," Davina concluded

STOP BROWN NOSING THEM FFS!They're white trash!
Miss Summers View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote Miss Summers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2007 at 23:26
Thank fook she's out, just have to vot the other two out now
Miss Summers View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote Miss Summers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2007 at 23:26
Alex!
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2007 at 23:30
Originally posted by Miss Summers

Thank fook she's out, just have to vot the other two out now

I've NEVER voted in BB but I'm sorely tempted, aw stuff it, I'm not, I just wont watch
Kirsten View Drop Down
TRACEY'S PUPPET - SUSPENDED

Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2007 at 23:43
Save yourself the trauma Alex and just dont watch. Then you dont get frustrated if you spent money on voting them out and they stay put.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2007 at 10:14
Id be very interested to hear the polling results for this eviction as I dont know anyone that even remembers Jack is in there let alone thought to ring up and vote to save him!
Kathy View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Kathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2007 at 11:31

I can watch again now the moron has gone, Are we still voting to save? I would love to see Lady Shite or Leo leave on friday.

Post Reply Post Reply