I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > RTV world > Strictly Come Dancing - past
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the Christmas Special 25/12/06

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the Christmas Special 25/12/06
    Posted: 25 Dec 2006 at 21:19
As we all suspected last year's celebs def better than this years Zoe and Colin way ahead of the rest, Colin winning with a performance good enough for the competition floor proper

well I only popped on to leave a message for madasafish see you all after Christmas
phollie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote phollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2006 at 21:22
felt a perverse joy to see mark and karen knocked out hehe
Merry Christmas all and all the best in the new year

Edited by phollie - 25 Dec 2006 at 21:23
xSophx View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote xSophx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2006 at 22:46
Im glad  Colin & Erin won
But it would have been great for Mark to have a double win 
strictly come dancing 6 favourites

Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2006 at 08:22
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
I was delighted to see Colin and Erin finally get some justice - up to the ill-starred Muppetgate, they danced so beautifully last series.
Like Bren, I felt vindicated, but not surprised, when it came down to being between Zoe/Ian, Colin/Erin - thus proving that last year's best dancers were light year ahead of this year's.
Colin and Zoe were my absolute favourites last year and I've occasionally wondered how I would have felt if the SCD final proper had been between them - and now I know - they were both absolutely magnificent, but I was thrilled to ribbons for both Colin and Erin when they won.
Certain professionals could take a leaf out of Erin's book on how to behave when winning - I haven't a clue what she's like in real life, but what a poised and gracious lady she was in victory.
On an wry note, I couldn't believe that Gnasher had the brass neck to do 'that' bl**dy salsa again - the only thing that was different (to my amateur eyes) was the music!
I realise it's probably going to be shown ad infinitum - how much more entertaining it would have been for me if, when doing that foolish move where he shakes her like a rag-doll, he'd had his hands around her neck!
Happy Boxing Day, possums!
Rick View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2006 at 09:56
O.M.G I completely forgot all aobut it.
spotster View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote spotster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2006 at 10:19
I only saw the last 10 mins - our Christmas Day ran even later than usual

Tbh, knowing it was recorded on a Monday a couple of weeks ago put me off bothering with it. This year's dancers were still in the competition proper - apart from Vinthent and Louitha who had just been voted off - so they were never going to be 'into' it in the same way. Was much better idea last year to have the final then do the special.

But enough of my bah humbug! I'll probably whizz through the recording and watch Zoe & Ian and Colin & Erin just for the hell of it.

Ah well, better go crank up the grill pan, there are 8 hungry people in search of a full English

Rick View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2006 at 10:24
Make that 9 and I promise to do the washing up.
spotster View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote spotster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2006 at 15:08
Originally posted by Rick

Make that 9 and I promise to do the washing up.

I'll invite you next year, someone to do the washing up would have been wonderful

Rick View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2006 at 16:20
You are on will bring a few bottles as well Lol
 Post Reply Post Reply