I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > RTV world > Strictly Come Dancing - past
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Posh & Co Back Baby's Chart Battle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posh & Co Back Baby's Chart Battle
    Posted: 08 Nov 2006 at 11:43

Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2006 at 12:11
Doesn't that just make you want to throw up! I'm speaking for myself here, but it just reinforces my ever-growing dislike for Baby Bunter!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2006 at 12:22
Originally posted by Aida

Doesn't that just make you want to throw up!

no
anna View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2006 at 12:26
yes   
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2006 at 12:50
What you have to remember is that these pieces are made up by journalists (and I use that word loosely) and it's not the case that Emma has gone to the paper and said: here's a great story for you.

Emma mentioned on ITT that the girls had sent some texts and flowers and were supporting her. That's it. And jolly nice too - why shouldn't they support her?!

The rest is just promotional stuff about there being a video out for the Beebs Children in Need appeal.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
spotster View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote spotster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2006 at 13:27
The bit about X Factor v SCD for Xmas number one makes me laugh.

I expect the CIN single to go to number one the week it comes out and then plummet It won't be anywhere near the top of anything by the time Xmas comes around.

Oh, and on the CIN night, according to the BBC website, Bunter will be singing the single between 9.30 and 10.00pm

9.30pm 10pm
Emma Bunton and the stars of Strictly Come Dancing perform the official BBC Children In Need single, plus live music from Keane.

Rick View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2006 at 13:50
Yes the papers will do anything nowadays to sell.

Maybe I should ring them and tell them a 'Martian' space ship landed in my back garden and I an entertaining some of them in my house at the moment.

They tell me their names are Arlene, Craig, Bruno and Len lol
 Post Reply Post Reply