I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > RTV world > Strictly Come Dancing - past
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tonights Live Show 28th October

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
salasally View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Dan's Diva

Online Status: Offline
  Quote salasally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tonights Live Show 28th October
    Posted: 02 Nov 2006 at 14:33
lol me too
salasally
anna View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2006 at 07:45
Thess show us that picture please Dying to see it
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2006 at 00:32
who me ???
madasafish View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote madasafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2006 at 00:10
BRENDA     YOU ARE SKATING ON VERY THIN ICE
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2006 at 00:52
Originally posted by Bren

dancing freestyle to a routine of mine wasn't it ? I have that pic but madasafish has good blackmail fodder on me

Yes it was - Donna Summers 'Hot Stuff'. Great routine. Madasafish resplendant in see through string-type top as I recall. Oh yes ... got the pics of that one

Edited by Thess - 01 Nov 2006 at 00:52
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2006 at 00:49
Originally posted by Bren

how about the green suit thess that had the epaulettes and the crystal chandeliers

Oh that one had the works! Green grow the catsuit-o

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2006 at 00:07
dancing freestyle to a routine of mine wasn't it ? I have that pic but madasafish has good blackmail fodder on me
Virgin
Virgin

Quote madasafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2006 at 00:06
french maid
thats the one think really hard

hey bren stop helping the memmory process
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2006 at 00:04
how about the green suit thess that had the epaulettes and the crystal chandeliers
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2006 at 00:03
Originally posted by madasafish

now thess remember i have some very interesting photos of us    just you have a think ??????

Errrmmm (thinks) Prestatyn? Blackpool? Or maybe the presentation night when me and Sarha dressed as French maids!
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2006 at 00:00

i have great pics of bren handling pom poms in front of a class as for the others you have to remember me and thess danced together along time ago when catsuits and the more sequins the better was the order of the day

Sequins and crystal drops and bugle beads and more sequins and chandelier earrings and sequins on the shoes and don't forget diamante's on the face. Made the mistake of using Copydex one time to stick the stones on. Left a mark, that did!!

And let's just enjoy for a moment, the catsuit. Elastic, tight fitting, sleek, showed every curve and sinew ...... Sequins again, lots of them and what were those pointy things ....errm.... oh yeah ....... EPAULETTES!!!

Virgin
Virgin

Quote madasafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2006 at 19:45
my avatar is now in keeping with suits of today that was taken about 7 years ago on the last voyage of canberra we were deming latin at the time
spotster View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote spotster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2006 at 19:42

...you have to remember me and thess danced together along time ago when catsuits and the more sequins the better was the order of the day

And that is why we must see the pics

Virgin
Virgin

Quote madasafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2006 at 19:39
i have great pics of bren handling pom poms in front of a class as for the others you have to remember me and thess danced together along time ago when catsuits and the more sequins the better was the order of the day
spotster View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote spotster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2006 at 19:34
Tsk it's DANCING pics & frocks and epaulettes we're interested in, not Bren as a baby

(Though I'm sure she was lovely )

Virgin
Virgin

Quote madasafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2006 at 19:30
its not my annonymity im woried about although brens baby pics are great blackmail fodder why do you think shes staying out of this one

Edited by madasafish - 31 Oct 2006 at 19:31
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>