I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbies
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

where have you all been?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2006 at 15:05
Originally posted by Alex

How can you guys not have heard of Keith Urban and more importantly that song about You cvan take the cat but please leave my sweater. It's been on my ipod for ages so think the song was around before it hit charts (last year I think)

WIth you on that , ALex. I would have thought it was one of the most played records in the last year. Is it called "you'll think of me"? Lovely song. Very moving, well in that old "the cat's dead, the wife's left, the crops have failed" country ilk. If anyone wants to hear it, try putting Magic FM on, you won;t have to wait long ! Incidentally, on a tangent, at the moment they are also playing another rather lovely song to death, and that is "somewhere over the rainbow" by someone called Iz ( ?sp) who I gather is hawaiian and dead! It's a grower!!
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2006 at 15:10
that somewhere over the rainbow is lovely and appears at the end of 50 First dates - a surprisingly non-annoying Adam Sandler movie (also starts lovely Drew Barrymore, fact fans)
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2006 at 23:36
Welcome to the blue room!
dancing gal View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dancing gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2006 at 13:15
hello Ashleigh back.

Alex - not Magic = 3cdigital.com for all the best in country music. You never know you all may get converted
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12