I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Reading Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'Celebrity' biographies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 07:28
I read Melissa Gilbert's biography(best known for playing Laura Ingalls or Half Pint from Little House on the Prairie). It was called a Prairie Tale. She has led / is leading a very interesting life.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 14:45

I've just read Les Dennis's and Brenda Blethyn's

also half way thru Chris Evan's
Just started Martin Kemp's   "True"
Alll charity shop buys at £1.49 for hardbacks!!!!!
(try not to pay full price for books these days)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 08:00
Now reading Ulrika Jonsons " Honest'
Don't know much about Ulrika, as i have been overseas for the main part of her being on TV here, but can't put the book down!!
Very good reading, have  read the part where she was raped by said BBC presenter (who every one now knows alledgedly) altho he was never named in the book, along with a footballer who she had a relationship with(in which there was no abuse, just for privacy reasons)
Missed the whole Stan Collymore business, so didn't know about that abusive relationship.
Recomend it, altho think it may of been written about 6 years ago (another charity shop buy of mine) so think it only may go up to her 2nd or possibly 3rd child.

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 18:05
I've just bought Katie Piper and Patrick Swayze one mentioned on a previous page.  Yet to read either but I'm looking forward to reading Katie Piper's book.  Amazing what she has acheived in the face of adversity.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345