I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > RTV world > Big Brother UK - Past
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HATING PETE!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
B03MaAna View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote B03MaAna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HATING PETE!!
    Posted: 01 Aug 2006 at 23:13
I think Pete has gotten really boring recently and just isnt good enough to win.  You can't win just by being a nice person and its bad for somebody to win just for havin tourett's.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2006 at 23:46

I don't hate Pete; I think he's very sweet and likes to see the best in people wherever he can - but I agree that with you that 'being nice' and having Tourette's are not reasons enough alone for him to win.  Any more than acting like the Welsh reject from the Three Stooges is a good reason for Glyn to win.

They've both entertained me and made me laugh over the weeks but have to say that, over all, I am rooting for Dickie to win. 

Edited by Strawberry Pez
chloe View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote chloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2006 at 01:00
can anyone please show me the rule where it said some whos nice can't win if that the case why did craig win the first bb
CHLOE
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2006 at 11:39
I don't hate Pete I have at times found him very funny but I don't find him a winner don't think any of them are winners really I havent got a favourite to win
nick90 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote nick90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2006 at 11:45
non of the are winner even aisleyene even those i would love her 2 win they all need to get there act together
aisleyne 2 win
Kathy View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Kathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2006 at 12:04
I don't hate Pete, but he has done absolutely nothing to entertain me. He seems a very moody person and I don't find him the least bit funny, the one person that has kept me watching is Richard I just find him so witty and his oneliners are ace.I also think BB has gone on too long this year and can't wait for the final.
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2006 at 12:06
I feel BB has gone on to long this year was so looking forward for it to start now I can't wait for the end.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2006 at 14:45
For me the only two people who deserve it are Imogen and Richard. Imogen for just being nice and smiley and beautiful, and Richard for being the best of a generally tedious bunch of fakes. Think Pete is "nice" but unbelevably dull. He joins in less than anyone. Generally sits on his own drumming most of the day, and has to be dragged kicking and screaming into  a conversation. Completely sick of his comedy routine, which IS an act. His Tourettes is one thing, he tics and twitches and swears - fine. Good for him , bravo and all that. All the other stuff, the falling down the stairs , the babbling, whistling, gurning is NOT Tourettes!
daisy View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2006 at 16:56
I don't believe I 'm gonna be saying this, 'cos I realy LOVE Pete, but sometimes I find him a bit 'odd'...nothing to do with his tourettes,and I can't understand what he;s talking about sometimes and hate to say this ,but I do think some of it is put on,and he doesn't do much at all, to make me laugh,..and is boring...... oh god, I am so cringing now 'cos I realy realy doI hate that I've sed that..because I realy do think he's a sweet, lovely guy.....so I'd still like him to win, if not it's got to be our Glynny..NEVER never, boring, Always makes me laugh. hysterically.Everyone I know just loves Glyn.....Funniest housemate ever....I used to think Imogen was boring, and a bit bitchy, but as it goes on I quite like her,I agree Pf2, she's always smiling, and happy,and just nice...realy can't see her winning, but I would be quite happy if she took the crown...... so now my final three would...Pete or Glyn to win,and Imogen 3rd......

Edited by daisy
Daisy http://www.myspace.com/jonivi

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2006 at 17:13

I have a major problem with Pete's drug taking too (ducks)

daisy View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2006 at 19:47

What drug taking????????

tell all P2f.....SPILL THE BEANS.....

he can't have taken any in there!!!!

psycho_bob View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote psycho_bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2006 at 12:04

i love pete i wound like him to win but by the sounds of things poeple don't like him because he is to nice and he has down days because of his tourett's. and then poeple goe and say he also brings the house down if he had something to do in the moring and afternoon maybe he might not be so down. because when he is party at night time at parties that when he is so funny he just needs something to do in stead of just sitting talking a load of crab all day

i would like pete to win if nt him dickie or jennie

Edited by psycho_bob
mr. nice guy
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2006 at 16:17
Originally posted by daisy

What drug taking????????

tell all P2f.....SPILL THE BEANS.....

he can't have taken any in there!!!!

It's alleged that Pete is a great fan of Ketamine. Ketamine is far more likely to cause some  of Pete's quirky behaviour than Tourette's is ! A bit of a bete noir for me.  Certainly not something I find amusing anyway.

Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2006 at 16:22
says the man endorsing cats smoking!
daisy View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2006 at 17:21

OH KETAMINE...THAT STUFF THAT VETS USE....THE STUFF THE ZOEY IN EMMERDALE INJECTED Scott with...twice....to hopefully kill him...??...

Hmmmmmmm.....but is that true..realy..??

I like the smoking cat Pf2...naughty but nice,well not nice, but funny...haa  so what IS the cat smoking..pf2..????

Havel View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Havel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2006 at 04:08

I noticed that Pete lacked moral courage when he failed to address Mikey about the bum biting incident which he alleged had annoyed him- or was he wise enough to suss that Aisleyne/Makosi was faking outrage? He is responding to stress by withdrawing. This tactic is not succeeding because his tic rate is still very up on what it was. Given that a lot /most of the audience are impressionable young kids (apart from us on this forum who obviously watch for sociological reasons), I would hope sincerely that a known drug exoerimenter doesn't win.

Havel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>