I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > RTV world > Big Brother UK - Past
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bonnie Pic and Profile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
laurahutton_lol View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote laurahutton_lol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2006 at 12:58

bonnie the chav- she wont get far in this she has noooooooo personality at all. she neva has anything 2 say shes sooo boring and never looks very happy at all!!  xx

lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2006 at 13:27

Originally posted by PINK_GIRL_13068

Hey there all, just want to make it clear that Bonnie is nothing like most of the people that live in Loughborough, granted we do have alot of chav queens like her but the rest of us are pretty much normal and i think its just awful that the millions of people who watches big bro will now think that the whole population of Loughborough are a bunch of no hoper idiots that cant even say there own name properly. Oh and most of us can actually speak properly like we actually went to school. So glad i got that of my chest i feel much better nowxxx

I understand completly on BB5 Michelle Bass was in remember her? well she came from Newcastle and gave all us girls from Newcastle a right name there is no way we all behave like that dragging men under tables to get up to god knows what and whispering in bed "I'll teach you a thing or two" 

so I know what your saying

rachy emm View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote rachy emm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2006 at 16:21
this girl is a chav and her personality is terrible she reminds me ov lesley from last years bb thinkin tht shes everything thts shes just not............. soz ppl but i h8 bonnie !!!!!!
mi jakey baby View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote mi jakey baby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2006 at 20:50

i dont think shes that bad. not the best but she hasnt annoyed me yet.

ANYONE THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE CORRIES ROSIE? or am i just going crazy?

my name is about jake gyllenhaal.im a girl btw just to clear that up!
crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2006 at 23:25

Oh she certainly does m-j-b 

One thing to say to Bonnie - why not try turning the corners of your mouth up occassionally.  Its called smiling...

Enticer
Enticer

Quote mi jakey baby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2006 at 12:05
Originally posted by crimpo

Oh she certainly does m-j-b 

One thing to say to Bonnie - why not try turning the corners of your mouth up occassionally.  Its called smiling...

yes!!!!!! i was right!

lol yea she should try that smiling thing i hear its quite good

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2006 at 12:18
Well, she certainly hasn't lived up to her self-publicised reputation of being "evryfiiiiin, an' ... evryfiiiin" now, has she?  Totally overwhelmed by the whole thing. 
Enticer
Enticer

Quote mi jakey baby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2006 at 12:24

yep i agree pez. on her video she was like all up her self and said she never stops talkin and wanted to show off her " sexy body"

lol we aint seen much of that girl in the house have we?

crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2006 at 21:18
and she'll be gone before it all really starts...
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2006 at 16:31

Good grief..I am such a mug for this "type" . I am actually starting to feel sorry for the poor sad cow!

If she hadn't been such a twat with her "I'll take my kit off and .. . ....everyfing and everyfing"...I could have actually quite liked her.

God she's SOOOOO interminably sad...in soooo many ways!

crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2006 at 22:35

Summed it up beautifully p2f - she's been just as all at sea in the House as Glyn but at least he has made some effort to make the best of it.

Its quite an idea to have a gawky youngster in there - but why two?  Were the producers hoping they would get together? 

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 12:20
Originally posted by crimpo

Were the producers hoping they would get together? 

Good grief, imagine the progeny!

crimpo View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote crimpo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 12:38
I was trying not to - but now you've put the idea into my head.  WHY in the name of GOD WHY!!!!! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12